Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm proud of you!

Yesterday I went out to breakfast, my favorite thing to do in the whole world. I ordered 2 scrambled eggwhites, wheat toast, and one pancake.

A few days earlier I was reading an article on why I should drop out of the Clean Your Plate club. I should always leave something on my plate, it said. Good idea, besides I really don't need to eat the whole meal plus it would make me feel skinny to know that other people saw that I just couldn't possibly finish my meal.

Except I forgot about the article at breakfast and represented the club by acting like it's leader, finishing off my plate completely.

Then the waitress whipped by, glanced down at my plate, bent down and said in a baby voice, "I'M PROUD OF YOUUU". "Thank you," I said.

Ahem, so say hello to the newest member of the Too Thin to Finish my Whole Meal Club.

Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment