Thursday, March 25, 2010

Its crunch time

God dammit. I leave for Mexico in exactly one week, and to no surprise, I have not reached my weight loss goal. I have lost 7 pounds...over the course of like, 2 months. I mean, when other people set out to lose 10-15 lbs over the course of a few months, do they go through with it? Is there something seriously wrong with me?? You'd think trying on bathing suits here and there would keep a bitch motivated, but nope! I said bitch ahaha. So this sends me right into my normal crunch-time panic. I can never decide what to do. I could:

A. Stick strictly to my WeightWatchers points for a full week - Doable but less results
B. Crash diet - Not really doable but better results

...I really want to commit to a crash diet, but I always fail miserably and end up gaining weight for the thing I wanted to lose weight for (weddings, prom, vacations, etc.). Does this happen to other people? Is it THAT hard to commit to a strict diet for a few DAYS at the least? Good god Lani, get control!

One question my family and I are the best at asking eachother is, "How much weight can I realistically lose between now and then?". Like, if I'm 144 today, can I be 140 by the time I step on the plane next week? And if I do that eggwhite-chicken thing, I'm going to blog my way through it in order to keep my sanity. So, look forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck- no matter if you reach your goal or not....you are going to MEXICO!!!! B-)

    ReplyDelete