Okay so clearly I can't be trusted in a house by myself for more than a few hours.
The man of the house is away again, and I've been cooped up in the apartment during these snow storms. Being on WW, I knew this would be a challenge. I just didn't know how much of a challenge. I'd like to now take you through the last 30 hours of my stupid life.
Yesterday at work I had a perfect day. Wrote down everything I ate, which included items like cream of wheat, salad, apple, a banana and a diet coke. Skipped the gym, came straight home to an empty house, and snapped. Spoonfuls of coolwhip. One million pistachio nuts. Bowl of Frosted Flakes for an appetizer. Pancakes for dinner. Chips and salsa for dessert.
Disgusted yet? Woke up today to a full day of being trapped in an empty house. Stepped on the scale and cursed myself, thought about my vacation coming up in a month, and vowed to have a better day. So I started off with some frozen whole-grain waffles. Which is insane to be begin with. I had three, to be exact, which officially cancels out any good the whole-grain was doing for me. Then around lunch time I ate some home-made low-carb pita chips and hummus, ew. Then swapped the hummus for salsa and ate the last 1/8 of the bag of chips. Then got into the pistachio bag again and ate half a million more.
Help.
Then, I started daydreaming and when I came-to I realized I had been shoveling in handfuls of Frosted Flakes straight from the box. Apples dipped in peanut butter- have to get my fruits in ya know?? Then I did something nuts, and actually cooked a real meal for myself. Shrimp scampi with broccoli over angel hair. Except I meant to save some for lunch tomorrow, since I cooked a huge portion, but devoured all of it. I then had a fruit bar and a 100-calorie pack for dessert.
I. AM. OUT. OF. CONTROL and I want to throw up and cry and run 30 miles, but I won't. Instead, I'll sit watching tv and just pray for JR to hurry up and get the F home so I can get back to normal.
I have a serious problem. Goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahahahahahah loved it!!!!!!!! "Have to get my fruits in ya know???" And also multigrain frozen waffles are deadly- there was a period where I ate 2 twice a day.. Loaded with syrup- so unbelievably delish. But I'm the exact way with snow days. Let's just all pray that was the last one- unless someone puts a padlock on fridge freezer and all cabinets with food... At least until after vacation!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
ReplyDelete