Thursday, February 9, 2012

Peep Season

I think I need to start blogging for the sole reason that I am heavier than ever and have a wedding in six months. Six months!!! Like hi if your own wedding doesnt make you kick it into gear, ...then...well then I'm in trouble I guess.

Plus, I don't know how many more times I can start off a Monday morning by exclaiming, "I start my wedding diet today!" before everyone just rolls their eyes and helps me finish the sentence. Last week I really thought I got it together, and on Wednesday I had my first perfect eating day: no breads, no added sugar, no fake sugar (with the exception of one teeny weeny Equal in my coffee), and all lean protein, fruits and veggies: Boom!

Then JR came home with peeps and it was all over. And it wasn't one of those 5 peep-packages...it was more like the 12-peep version. I kept saying "JR hurry up and start eating some before I eat them all." He kept ignoring me, and then finally looked at the package and said "well, jesus!..." and started eating a few despite his not being hungry to keep me from eating them all. Not only did I ruin my perfect day and lose some of my motivation, I also managed to totally gross out my fiance.

Wedding diet fail. Start again today? Ready go.










No comments:

Post a Comment