...And here's a list of everything I'm NOT thankful for:
Cats
People who like cats, minus Jessica Foley
Skinny jeans
Skinny people
The Girls Next Door, and anyone who watches it
60 year old Italian men telling me they want to take me to Vegas
Finding out that the 60 year old man tells other women he wants to take them to Vegas
Forced conversations with manicurists
Men who don't hold doors open
Hearing other people's headphone music
Adam's stinky blog
Angelina Jolie
Seeing someone I know on the T
Finding only jelly left in the munckins box
Subway Jared
Old Navy mannequin commercials
Answering the phone at work
Elevator talk
How full I'm gonna be at the end of Thanksgiving day
Ordering drinks from girl bartenders
Having people show me pictures of their dog
Running in shorts
Bras that rip apart in the front, in the middle of the day...while you're laying down
Other people's feet
Being wrong
Peeing in a cup
And of course everyone prettier and thinner than me. da dunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment