Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Words I hate

There are lots of words I hate to use, hate to hear, hate to think about. Either because I can't pronounce them, because I still don't know what they mean, because people are annoying when they say them, because they are big words that only dumb people use, or because they just flat out embarrass me. So, I thought I'd make a list of the ones that make me cringe, and if you have any you'd like to add, please do.

Moist
Pussycat
Quid Pro Quo
Armpit
Boogie
Panties
Clusterf*ck
Puberty
Romantic, when used as a noun
Kitschy
Succulent
Discharge
Persay
Whore, when said by girls
Dookie
Fab and/or Fabulous
Eastbumf*ck
Flabbergasted
Creamy
C*nt, obv
Quite
Conundrum
Kick-Ass
Peepee

...k thanks everyone.

5 comments:

  1. i love the word peepee, creamy yalanchi is the best. MY armpit constantly smells- honestly so disgusting. Persay I move away from my entire family and leave my cousins, wait already did that. Persay I move back- everyone would love that!! or Persay i come home for at least a holiday that would be nice too! Fab, moise cake isnt quite as good as my own boogies. Romantic nights at the Oil Drills is where its at- really a kick-ass place.

    call me.
    Derek Rice, the real derek rice i know theres been some idenity confusion but this is really derek and everything i wrote above was true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahhha. Okayyyyy that obvi wasnt written by derekkkkk. first of allll he doesnt say persay to start a sentence. In factttt I dont think anybody hass ever done thatttt. it doesnt make senseeeee!!! What is an oil drilll??? That doesnt make sense eitherrrrrr. I pee boogers.

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaaha nope that was me Maria. and persay does make sense! u prob dont realize its my favorite word cause i live so far away so you never see me! but yes i do say that!! and an oil drill is a drill that gets oil out of the ground. we now get green oil. green oil is AWESOME! we make these huge fires and it lights up the entire drill sight!! you would love to see it!
    Derek Rice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. that is so rude. u need to relax. please take a deep breath.

    ReplyDelete