3. Foods that only some people look good eating.
At UConn, I remember leaving the dining hall with Maria as we walked behind a really cute friend of hers, who happened to be eating ice cream. Even as a very, end-of-the-spectrum straight female, I couldn't help notice how unbelievably cute this girl looked eating an ice cream cone. Then I couldn't help thinking that, put in that same role, I would have just looked fat, and probably sloppy. I mean who actually LICKS a cone? I bite. I thought that was normal, but after watching the UConn ice queen I realized I had to make a more conscious effort of controlling my neck and tongue movements. So, yes, eating ice cream can be hot, but only if you're hot.
Same with lollipops. Ever watch a cute girl eat a lollipop? Even I want to kiss her! Ever watch a gross person eat a lollipop? Nausea. How can one food do two horribly different things for two different types of people?
In fact, I was at Lucky's the other night and decided to go crazy and order my favorite drink: a dirty martini, yummo. In movies, all I ever see is a sexy woman eating an olive out of her dirty martini, and its prett much the hottest thing ever. But when I eat them, I just look hungry.
And I'm so sick of these commercials about women and chocolate and what an intimate, almost inapropriate, relationship the two have together. I do not slowly twirl around, moaning while I take a tiny piece of chocolate with an ever-so-dainty front-teeth bite. When I eat chocolate, I'm usually hiding somewhere, and biting big and fast so I can hurry up and get it over with, because after the chocolates gone is when I can start to diet again, ya know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amen! to the women in chocolate commercials...that's not how real women eat chocolate.
ReplyDeletehaha, this is absolutely hilarious, lol!!
ReplyDeletehhaha hilarious. Men eating lollipops is my biggest turn off EVER.
ReplyDelete