Meh. I'm feeling discouraged this week. In fact, I am as excited about this past week as I am about having to plug my little brother's blog. Usually anytime I start eating well again and exercising like crazy (...my definition of crazy, not yours) I drop big the first week. So what the heck? And as if publicly posting my weight-loss progress wasn't pressure enough, I told my boyfriend I would lose 15 lbs since he committed to losing 20 lbs before our vacation. Shoot.
Last week's weigh in: 151
This week's weigh in: 149
This week, I'm making some new promises to myself:
1. I will not destroy the kitchen when I come home from Zumba at 8:00 without having eaten. Instead I'll eat a small meal before and go straight to bed at 8:15pm. Doneski.
2. I will re-stick a post-it note with the words "Lani-No" on the chocolate container in the office next door.
3. If there is leftover pizza from the afternoon lectures, I will not dare touch it.
4. I will not skip my trainer's weigh-in, even though I really, really want to.
Meh. 13 more lbs, 10 weeks to go...
(p.s. you can show your support by becoming a follower, maybe?)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 lbs a week, 10 more weeks?! you're definitely going to make it!! its great that the bf is doing it w/ u! i make mine jump onto my resolutions even if he doesn't need it poor guy :-P
ReplyDeleteHey 2 lbs is great! Everytime I had a week where I thought I didn't lose enough I would think of what 2 lbs of say hamburger meat looked like and I instantly felt better! Once you have a visual it is easier to feel motivated. Keep up the good work Lani!!!
ReplyDeleteYAYYY congrats! 2 lbs is fantastic!! I am soo proud of you! I though of the other day when i signed up for weight watchers!! By you blogging to us every week it will be such a huge help!! I go to Zumba as well!! I love it dont you??? I know i look like a jack ass dancing but I am like whatever!! Hope you had a great weekend!!!
ReplyDelete