Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 2

So each week until I go to Mexico, I've agreed to post my weight for the entire universe to see. Any by "entire Universe" I mean the 50 people who pretend to care. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by the time I hop on the plane April 1st.

This week's weight: 147.5
Last week's weight: 149
Starting weight: 151

This week I refused the bagels at Monday morning journal club for the first time since I've started working here, and ate a yogurt for dinner one night and didn't even panic. Ahem, it was a big week.

11.5 pounds to go, 9 weeks left...

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am going to FL in a little over a week... I've had the flu for the past week though.. so that was my diet. Thanks flu gods! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoop whoop. 3.5 in 2 weeks. thats silly. keep it goin. oh and www.whathappenedtoadamtoday.blogspot.com. no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome lani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work!!
    Love,
    Your favorite cat lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. UNREAL!!!!!!!!!! u go girlllllll!

    ReplyDelete